There has been a flurry of communication tools in the last 10 years for Brands. They can communicate with you over Facebook, Twitter & their owned websites along with tons of other digital aspects. For many, email gets lost in this communication strategy. For them, Email Marketing is not as effective as it used to be.
Email Marketing is one of the key ingredients when you are trying to run your own business. Still want to know why? Here are some of the latest stats to help you digest the importance of emails:
- 91% of consumers check their email atleast once a day (Tweet this Stat)
- 64% of decision makers read their email via Mobile devices (Tweet this Stat)
- 70% mobile purchasing decision are influenced by promotional emails (Tweet this Stat)
- 33% of Email recipients open emails based on its subject line alone (Tweet this Stat)
- Email Marketing has an ROI of 4300% (Tweet this stat)
The latest Infographic by Visual.ly illustrates this in detail: