Are you looking for latest Social Media stats of 2013? How many users on Facebook? How many tweets per day on Twitter? How many users still login to Google+ and upload GIFs? How many Linkedin company pages are there? Which is the most popular brand on Instagram? Is Pinterest still about 80% female users? You are at the right place.
We just came up with most recent social media statistics for 2014
Here is an interesting info graphic done by Digital Insights that covers all latest Social Media facts, figures, numbers and statistics of 2013. Some of the most fascinating facts are mentioned here-
- 74% of marketers believe Facebook is important for their lead generation strategy
- 28% of Retweets on Twitter are due to inclusion of “please RT!”
- 40% of marketers use Google+, 70% desire to learn more and 67% plan to increase Google+ activities
- 42% update their profile information regularly on LinkedIn
- Every second 8000 users like some or other photo on Instagram
- 80% of total Pinterest’s pins are re-pins
- 4.2 billion people use mobile device to access social media sites
- Social media generates almost double the marketing leads of trade show, telemarketing, daily mail, or PPC
- More than 23% of marketers are investing in blogging and social media
To embed this info-graphic to your website, simply copy and paste the code given below-
<a href="http://blog.digitalinsights.in/social-media-facts-and-statistics-2013/0560387.html" alt="social media 2013"><img src="http://blog.digitalinsights.in/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/social-media-2013.jpg" alt="social media 2013" /></a><br /><small><a href="http://blog.digitalinsights.in">by Digital Insights</a><small>
Don’t forget to share it with your friends and colleagues from the social sharing icons on the left, you can also share your feedback or comments below.
Please ignore the typo in the info graphic about 27% users accessing LinkedIn *through their mobile
Also as Conrad suggested in comments below the number of Google+ users are more than 1Billion. There has been a lot of debate on Google+ and other sources where people are not sure if the numbers are correct. I have been in touch with the developer of the website personally and waiting for his green signal. Once I get that, you can also expect an info graphic on Google+.